(This post contains affiliate links, please see the disclosure policy for more details.)
I hope you all had a lovely weekend! I thought I would show you a simple card craft that you can have a go at making.
Now that we are well into the New Year our family & friends will be having birthdays. So if you would like to have a go at making a card for them I can show you how.
If you regularly make cards you may have most of these items in your craft drawer. If you are new to card making these items would be a great addition as they are tools you can use often like card stock and glue.
Here’s what you will need:
- Blank card
- Flower embellishments (these aren’t the ones I used but are just as good for this card craft)
- Happy Birthday stickers
- Sticky double sided foam squares
Now before we start I just wanted to mention that the flowers I am using for this card are no longer available. I have searched everywhere to find you a link to these exact flowers with no luck 🙁 If I do manage to find them I will let you have an update.
For my card I made six flowers, but feel free to make as many as you want for your card.
- Select the flowers you would like to use.
- Arrange them in your preferred design. Layer the flowers to give them some depth and texture.
- Take 3 of the flowers and stick them down straight onto the card.
- On the next 3 stick a square of sticky foam on the back. This will give them a 3D effect. Then stick these onto the card.
- Finally, stick your “Happy Birthday” stickers on.
There you have your finished card. Put your own touch on the card and make it unique for the person you are going to give it to. Maybe use their favourite colours, add some glitter…….
I hope you enjoy making your cards. Happy Cardmaking!